AdamNC
Brawn
Points: 1,589, Level: 22 Points: 1,589, Level: 22 Points: 1,589, Level: 22
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: On and off since H/S
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
AdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHDL View Post
Nice session man, have you a power rack to bench in? that would solve your spotter problem.
There are only two at my gym, and there is typically someone squatting most days I'm there. I wouldn't want to take that space up for benching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
Doing good! You may want to consider picking up a pair of lifting straps for you rows; it will help.
Good idea. I've got a pair floating around here somewhere. I just gotta find em

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
nice work adam,

I train on my own and use BB bench press but nothing wrong with DB bench press.

BB rows do take a bit of a knack to get use too.

for the 20 rep squat better to start of light, just add 5lbs each time you hit 20.
I would prefer to do BB bench. I need to just get more comfortable with asking for a spot. I had a bad experience a long time ago, and I guess it stuck. (I asked for a spot from someone and the reply was, "you need a spot for that? sad....")

As for squats, I've been doing low box squats for a safety net. It still allows me to go below parellel. Is it more effective with or without?
AdamNC is offline   Reply With Quote