View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #17
MaryEllen
Brawn
Points: 210, Level: 4 Points: 210, Level: 4 Points: 210, Level: 4
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

MaryEllen has made some very good postsMaryEllen has made some very good postsMaryEllen has made some very good postsMaryEllen has made some very good postsMaryEllen has made some very good postsMaryEllen has made some very good postsMaryEllen has made some very good postsMaryEllen has made some very good postsMaryEllen has made some very good postsMaryEllen has made some very good postsMaryEllen has made some very good posts

I always wondered how people can be so different, whereas some can turn there back so easily, and others bend over backwards, no matter the circumstance, or relation of person, to be giving of whatever they can. Being able to lend what you have/know/can do to someone in need of help, to me, is self-rewarding, to an extent...you're a better person for it. Absolutely, it can become draining, and at times, there may come a time when that help you offer is actually hindering the recipient from growing on their own, but, like i originally stated..i think there are those who seem to be wired "helpful", and those that see it as a burden, and can easily turn away from it, without a second thought. At times, i am even envious of those that can turn away..deal only with their own issues/problems, but that's a temporary "pity me" feeling, because to be helpful, and to no matter who, when you have the ability to do so, is the right thing to do.
MaryEllen is offline   Reply With Quote