gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxonViolence View Post
Yeah those Steroids...

I would have taken some in a heartbeat in my youth.

Now I'm kinda glad that I never had access to them.

I know for a certainty that I'm bald simply because I'm bald...

Not as Divine Retribution for taking Steroids.

At any rate, I'm in terrible shape. I have to go through beaucoup maneuvers just to get up off the couch and I have difficulty doing most anything.

I may never get to the Gym again. If I do, circumstances keep pushing that day farther and farther into my future...

But when I Start it will take me two or three years to build up to being able to do much of anything worthwhile.

I'm 56 years old. I don't have a lot of time left.

I've studied the Steroids...

If I had a source and I could afford it, I'd buy some Equipoise and Blast and Cruise between 1200 mg and maybe 600 mg Weekly—with maybe some Anavar or a wee mite of Test thrown in occasionally...

And maybe be able to DO Some Things between now and 70.

I'm a bit afraid of Test.

They say that it increases Libido.

My Libido is Dead and I would really hate to do anything to bring it back...

But maybe I could stack 200 mg or so into a stack without my Sex Drive coming Back.

{That's another bad effect of some Steroids, that not too many folks seem to weigh very heavily.}

Whatever.

Saxon Violence

Beautiful! lol

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is online now   Reply With Quote