View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 10:29 PM   #30
gaspers04
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
well did you ever consider that you're part of the sub-set of people who don't have problems getting/using it lol? sorry, but i've never met anyone who was willing to talk about using or obtaining. not at the gym and not on the internet.
my point was that it's not so readily available that you can go to GNC to pick it up and then just read the "directions" on the side of the box. you do need to have connex. it's not something that literally anyone can use at any time they see fit.
i'm not anti-steroids, i'm just against them in pro sports and only because they're not over-the-counter for anyone who wants to use them. it's a secret that has to be kept from others, and that makes it unfair.
No its not at GNC nor the closest Pharmacy. And no Im not part of a sub-set of people with connections. If you look around and do your homework ,acquisition of the said product can be readily attained alone without any dark alley encounters. Im not pro or con, just stating a fact of the discussion.

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is offline   Reply With Quote