View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 10:11 PM   #29
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspers04 View Post
It is readily available to anyone, more so now then ever before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
That may be true for high end stuff that pro BBers use, but in some places you can practically buy testosterone like it was any other Rx at the pharmacy. All legit.
well did you ever consider that you're part of the sub-set of people who don't have problems getting/using it lol? sorry, but i've never met anyone who was willing to talk about using or obtaining. not at the gym and not on the internet.
my point was that it's not so readily available that you can go to GNC to pick it up and then just read the "directions" on the side of the box. you do need to have connex. it's not something that literally anyone can use at any time they see fit.
i'm not anti-steroids, i'm just against them in pro sports and only because they're not over-the-counter for anyone who wants to use them. it's a secret that has to be kept from others, and that makes it unfair.
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote