AF-Iron
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,828, Level: 25 Points: 1,828, Level: 25 Points: 1,828, Level: 25
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Coffee
AF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributor

Hey LG18, I have seen the little alien mummies before and I can't remember where I saw it, but it was found that it was actually a small mummified child.A test concluded that it had lived to the age of 6, yet for some reason never fully grew. It's still a puzzle, but not one from out of this world.

I would find the source material on it right now, but i'm exhausted from work.

Also I think its funny JFK got mentioned. My grandfather was one of the first accused of shooting him. He lived in the area and had the skill set in which to do it.

Take it all with a grain of salt. Don't buy into anything without proof of a scientific background. There are plenty of things out there that can sound like fact at first, but fall apart with further scrutiny.
AF-Iron is online now   Reply With Quote