View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #36
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

My dad was driving home on a night once when he saw a metallic aircraft shaped object in the sky. It was hovering high in the sky, and then it suddenly shot off into the distance.

A few seconds after, my dad saw a green ball of light approaching his car behind him. It got closer and closer until it passed through him and his car and disappeared.

The engine cut out, and everything turned cold, the windows started to frost up immediately.

He got home shaking and had to write down what happened because he couldn't talk (which he could barley do because he was shaking so much)

When he saw this thing in the sky, he stopped the car and fimed it with his phone, the video cuts out as this green ball approaches behind him.

Weird stuff, alien or not. I've never seen my dad as scared, it was weird.
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote