View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 04:21 PM   #35
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMorePlate View Post
I've never seen anyone have a revaluation by opposed information exchanged leading to a change in their viewpoint, at best it may plant a seed.
There are patterns of thought in both viewpoints that have flaws. Having an open mind is complimented by one that's closed & vise versa, egos kept in chains.

I've never seen or experienced anything that would constitute being classified as Alien contact.

Having said that lets look at the odds appealing to a statistician's perspective. All the reports/claims ever made of a UFO sighting/experience are false.
That's very true, at most it tends to lead to closed stances on both sides which isn't good for anyone. Though, it's understandable that people will not entertain it, if they haven't experienced anything of that nature...and vice versa why people that have will feel passionate about it...the ones that are passionate (over the top) about it yet have never seen anything confuse me. Personally, I prefer to remain low key, then again, I have nothing to prove and have no desire to convince anyone, one way or the other...and odd as it may seem, I'm still sceptical of other stories, given what I saw.

The bit I l always find strange is why most (if not all) sightings, which appear to be the norm for all the cases discussed, look anywhere near human...discernible eyes, mouths, limbs etc.