View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #22
Tannhauser
Max Brawn
Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 30+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Front squat
Fav Supp: Creatine. C'est tout.
Tannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite member

I think that your idea of what constitutes a 'fact' probably varies significantly to what mine is.

I have, in the past, looked into 'facts' about the following: moon landings, 9/11, hollow earth theories, perpetual motion machines, the Illuminati, David Icke, Erik von Daniken, acupuncture and most alternative health practices, the anti-global warming movement, JFK assassination, body language and other pseudosciences, spiritualism and psychic mediumship. Is it worth looking at this new (sic) collection of 'facts', based on past experience? Well, I guess this time, this one time, there could be some astounding new piece of evidence. I could spend spend a couple of hours researching it. But then again...

I can offer an opinion on your views for this reason: although these notions are relatively new to you, I promise you that they have been doing the rounds for many years. They are variations on a theme.

Powerlifts: 500/363/573 @ 220 belt only
front squat: 403
dips: bodyweight + 176 x 4
military press: 232
Tannhauser is online now   Reply With Quote