View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #18
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventySeven View Post
I think it's very shortsighted to think there is no other life in this massive universe. My thoughts are do they actually have the capabilities to visit us. They would have to have an understanding of physics beyond ours obviously.

I agree. I think that its shortsighted to dismiss allot of these conspiracy theories.

People are quick to call them crazy, yet they have no idea of the research thats gone into them.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm by no means a conspiracy theorist, I always stick to facts when I say I believe something.

I'm very quick to turn on the BS filter because there is allot of complete crap out there, but the problem is that this nonsense is put under the other umbrella, as the well researched and factual ideas.

Take the supposed Illuminati for example. While there are still talented architects to this day who can prove the physical impossibilities of the twin towers falling the way the government said

While there are people who have been researching the bilderberg group for years, many of whom have been shot at and killed

While there are scientist showing us what's really going into our food, who have dedicated years of research to prove that its killing us, there are a ton of other people looking for triangles and satanic symbols in music videos, saying that most singers and rappers are worshipers of satan....

This crap about devil worship is the stuff thats picked up on by the media, and if you ask people, is likely the only thing they've heard about the "illuminati", so then everybody who has facts proving what the government are doing and mentions the real illuminati, or a one world government, everybody thinks theory a crack pot conspiracy theorist who's into the devil worship stuff.

You can't deny facts.

Heres one fact. Operation North wood.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS: US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR CUBAN WAR

Click the link. Then click on the pictures to see the scans of the documents.

They're official government documents from march 13th 1962.

Operation north wood in a nut shell, was the the code name for a plan drawn up by the top members of the US government (no, that doesn't include the president), to carry out fake terrorist attacks, blame it on Cuba and Castro to cause a war.

To their frustration Kennedy denied it and said there was no way he would authorize a fake attack on his country.

soon after he published this speech.

It was his last one he ever made, and it [pretty much exposed the corruption he was un knowingly part of, after he realized how evil the people he was working for we're. He was killed shortly after...

So to all the people that say "oh, the government would never knock down the twin towers, thats crazy!"...Theres your proof. They we're going to do the same thing 50 years ago.

1963- Create a false terrorist attack, bomb the US, blame it on Castro, start a war, reep the benefits of the war machine.

2001- Create a false terrorist attack, bomb the US, blame it on Bin Ladin, start a war, reep the benefits of the war machine.

Read the documents, watch the speech, and then tell me I'm crazy.

There's more to these "theories" than you think.

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 06-12-2013 at 11:49 AM.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote