View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #4
lefthookright
Uber Brawn
Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

lefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributor

For each exercise I'm thinking 2 quick warmup sets with about 50% around 10 reps with about a minute and a half rest and then 2 or 3 weight acclimation sets with bout the same rest then my one workset. This shouldnt take me too long I'd love to do an A B C fullbody but I'll probably just end up putting all the push pulls and legs together to hit it all a little more than once a week.
And I'm looking to get into olympic lifting at least just for fun. I'm getting somewhat down the full clean but the full snatch I'll need to work on so I'll grab the football coach for a little coaching. Should be interesting.
lefthookright is offline   Reply With Quote