Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

During the week, when I get up at 3 am, then start the training session at about 4:45, and then get to work by 7 am, I will get up and drink water first thing (about 3 glasses), and follow it with 2 servings of old fashioned oatmeal (more lasting carbohydrates), and then drink some orange juice (to bring sugar level up, post sleep). At the same time, though, I drink one full pot of coffee between 3 am and 4:45 AM, which is a monster mild diuretic. So, yes, I start pissing well before starting my training session. But, Babs is right, during the workout, the pissing sessions, shut off completely. LOL.

I usually drink water during the day, and let my urine color guide how much I drink. On a side note, whether I get more thirsty or not during the day, largely depends on how much carbohydrates I consume within my dietary period of 24 hours. Which is just the nature of the carbohydrate (which assists you in retaining water, or lose it, dependent on consumption level, and liver depletion).

Best wishes to you!

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote