Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Since most of you are my beloved powerlifters, and have far more weight than I, I am adding weight to the challenge, at least on the personal level, since I am rather small at 168 to170 and still represent the pics below. Sort of levels the weight playing field, in a VERY good natured way.

This video was taken just a few minutes after I finished my upper workout, which was just over one hour and 20 minutes. I was sort of spent, but had some in the tank. I can do 60 push ups fresh with no weight, so I elected to do it post workout at this stage of the challenge.

Does anyone know how to embed a video in a post?

I was tired, but still had some in the tank to add 25lbs and do elevated push ups, though the form is absolutely horrible. I was using my laptop strap to hold the 25 lbs plate (it actually does pretty good, though it was causing me issues swinging, which is good in the sense of another stress factor in this specific case). I normally wear heavy clothing when I workout, cause I like to burn up and sweat a bit (makes feel great),so the duds are well, nooby and old, and have been with me forever.

Just count it as 16, though I did 20. Could have done more, but the posts thus far are below 20.

Next is more than 30, being fresh, and 50lbs of weight, when the posts reach that count. Than I will drop the weight to body weight at some point. Or I may add some more weight dependent on how I do. Should do pretty good, though, considering the way I train.

When the post count gets to 30, I will post a video up with the extra 50lbs strapped, and get the form better, lol. I will be fresh, so shouldn't ruin the form much.

Peace and happiness to all of you. Rock on, guys, and stay tough, no other way. Come on! Who is up to beat this nearly 52 year old man! Lets rock! (with supported video evidence). All in fun.

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 06-11-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote