Old 06-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #19
Ramrod
"1500" by 2017
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 17
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Squats
Ramrod is one with Crom!Ramrod is one with Crom!Ramrod is one with Crom!Ramrod is one with Crom!Ramrod is one with Crom!Ramrod is one with Crom!Ramrod is one with Crom!Ramrod is one with Crom!Ramrod is one with Crom!Ramrod is one with Crom!Ramrod is one with Crom!

I'm not a huge Ripp fan.. I think he over thinks simple moves.. Or uses too many stupid words. That only need one or two words to explain it...

I like the 5/3/1 set up much better. Ripp is set in his ways. If you don't low bar it's not good squat form. There is a APP on the iphone called BIG LIFTS. It layouts out the 5/3/1 % over the 4 weeks. Then even adjust for the next round of 4 weeks. PLUS ITS FREE.

Also for starting off... Use the 5/3/1 APP. And say on Bench Day... Pick 4 lifts that benifit the Bench Press. (Close Grip, Dips, Incline Bench etc...) Think like a powerlifter just on the 5/3/1 Bench sets. Then on the other lifts. Think like a Bodybuilder. 4 sets of 12... Do the same thing on the other days. Along with a good diet.. Your set.

Proudly sponsored by
www.RAMRODREVIEWS.com

Meet PR's: 480/320/520 Total: 1320 @180
GYM PR's 520/340/550 = 1,410

instagram @ramrodreviews
Powerlifting Routines
Lifting Large Coupon Code for 10% off "EBBC"
Strong House Project Coupon Code for10% off "RAMROD10"
Blue Line Barbell Coupon Code for 15% off "Morey15"
Ramrod is online now   Reply With Quote