Old 06-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #17
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Those are the same people that resort to liposuction or stomach staples instead of learning how to eat and exercise.
I think this is a good point but I'm sure the counter argument would be that many of those people need it to save their life and can't wait for a long term solution. The lipo people not so much, more talking about the staples/bypass surgery.

You could also argue that people who dye their hair or wear makeup or get breast/butt implants are "cheating" in a way. That's why it bothers me when people get on their high horse about steroids, HGH, supplements in general. To me, it's all the same thing, it's just the the general public has been conditioned by the media to think it's different because of OH GOD ROID RAGE! Pfft.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote