VincyMuscle
New Brawn
Points: 763, Level: 14 Points: 763, Level: 14 Points: 763, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1 year +
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: FOOD
VincyMuscle has made some good postsVincyMuscle has made some good postsVincyMuscle has made some good postsVincyMuscle has made some good postsVincyMuscle has made some good postsVincyMuscle has made some good postsVincyMuscle has made some good postsVincyMuscle has made some good postsVincyMuscle has made some good postsVincyMuscle has made some good postsVincyMuscle has made some good posts
Default I See It Now...a Lifting epiphany.

Things happen for a reason, whether we realize it or not...at least that's what I believe. Maybe an off day today in the gym had it's reason. I was struggling somehow to get into the lifting mindset today...something that's normally so easy. Started with the benchpress and well...I've had better days. I pushed through my training session somewhat moody.

Looking back at this evening though, I see it now. The me that was concerned with 'bodybuilding' has changed. After a year+ of training I see now that what I want is STRENGTH. Abs are all good and well, but picking 600lbs off the floor is so much more appealing. Sure I wanna look in shape, and strength comes with muscle, but I see it now...I want to be as strong as I can possibly be, and I'm starting to get more and more interested in Power Lifting. I'd sure say this was an epiphany. Direction is a beautiful thing.
VincyMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links