View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #52
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
I just don't get it.

I can understand that they want to get massive muscular arms (for example). I can understand that they are willing to risk their health to get it. But what I really don't get is why they want limbs that look wildly disproportionate and, in many cases, like cases of elephantiasis.

It's not like there's a shortage of information on what synthol-injected limbs can look like. Maybe these are cases of body dysmorphia, similar to people who develop obsessions with their perfectly healthy limbs and want them removed. Or maybe these are individuals so desperate for attention that they would rather have fame and notoriety by willingly turning themselves into circus freaks.
I think that's probably it considering they seem extremely proud of the way they look which would indicate they can't see the ridiculous proportions of the "muscles" in relation to the rest of the body or even how weirdly un-muscular they look.