Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

This diet continues to impress me. My stomach is tightening up a bit, my weight is dropping, I can take care of my hunger every time it comes up, and I'm even starting to get a little alpha-male feeling from the testosterone boost.

Yesterday I was still sick, so I wasn't very hungry anyways. I got bored with shakes in the afternoon and decided to cook up some ground beef, and I didn't even finish it in one sitting, which is different for me. I had planned on ribeye's for dinner, but I decided I didn't want any more food and just had a shake and a little sliced turkey and cheese we had.

My bodyweight is down to 232 today, which means I'm down almost 10lb in 1 week. This is not all fat of course, but it means I'm heading in the right direction. I'm starting to think that with the help of this diet I could even get down around 200. It would be great to compete at 198. I had never even considered it an option.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote