View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #23
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Crap, crap, crap. . . I swore I wasn't going to respond to this mess ever again!

The answer is so EASY and you keep missing it. Meanwhile you keep dragging everybody else down the same path of misdirection. Let me redirect you yet again; It's not about the diet, or the fat gained, or the ratios, or the scale, or everybody's past experience. Go ahead and try to stay lean if that's what is causing you so much anxiety. For crap sakes, you have eleventy-billion threads on the damned subject.

It IS about how much you've gained on your SQUAT and even your barbell overhead press. It's been a couple of months, how's that squat rack coming? How much have you added to your squat in those two months? Are you making sure you squat below parallel and with solid form? Have you adjusted your form to push heavier weights? Have you modified your split to increase recovery because you are stalling? Have you invested hours and hours into improving your form so that you can add that next 5 lbs?

None of that diet crap matters at all if you aren't pushing some BIG weights on the BIG lifts. Don't give me the "I'm doing split squats and jump squats because I heard they're good" crap. Jump squats and split squats along with a bulking diet will just make you fat, there I said it, be afraid. Nothing else matters at this point, GET THAT SQUAT UP TO 300 lbs ASAP! Then worry about your stinking diet, because I guarantee that when your squat gets up to 300 lbs that you'll be adding muscle and your body will be telling you to eat weather you want to or not. The effort in the gym should dictate your diet, not the other way around.

Stop forcing the food and start forcing the squats!!! Time to get your priorities straight. . .
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote