Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn
Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: FOOD, nom nom
Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine

Here, I hope this helps you some. This has been my progression over 7 YEARS! My weight has fluctuated during this time, but this is where I have gone. I got the weight I desired in about 5 years, but I have spent the rest of that time at maintenance level and working on my weak lifts.

2005 (~150 lbs)

2008 (~170 lbs)

2010 (~180 lbs)

2011 (~190 lbs)

2013 (~190 lbs)
if you want to see what I am looking like these days just look at my vidoes or something, not worth putting them up on here too.

I have never done a "cut" and guess what ... during the time that I have been building I have put on FAT, the thing is it is not excessive. You're going to gain body fat, what you need to realize is that right now, with the way that you are looking, the body fat will do you good! Just because you're gaining fat doesn't mean it is a negative thing.

There is a very big difference between adding fat to your body and being fat. You need to accept this.

Class I Total @ 198: 525/335/600 (1460)

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates
Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote