View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #19
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
I thought you had a good idea of what you needed to do already? We aren't starting at square one again are we?
So did I. Not square one. It getting better, and I know (even if it doesn't seem it) I've come along way in getting rid of my worries thinks to all your advice.

Quote:
Lift heavy, get stronger, eat 250-500 extra calories a week, and get at least 150g of protein a day. Do it religiously for a few months, then reassess where you are, with a little help from us, and go forward from there.
I'm trying, I know. I'll do my best.

Quote:
I swear, that's all there is to it. Give it time and great things will happen.
Your right man. I guess there's nothing more I can do anyway than hope for the best.

Quote:
Changing your body is a journey. I've been fat, "thin" (relatively speaking), muscular, weak but fast, strong but slow, and pretty much everything in between in my years, and my goals are always shifting and changing. There will never be a day where you look in the mirror and say "Yup, I did it, I'm done. Now all I have to do is maintain." It'll never happen, but that's ok. Every day that you look in the mirror there will be something else about you that you want to change or tweak a little, and the journey continues.
Your certainly the right people to be listening to I know that much.
Like btb said, you'll have 5000 years of experience between you all on here!

Quote:
The fun is in the journey, not the destination.

I wish. For normal people yes. But for me, the journey is hell, I'm always worried.

It knocks my motivation as well.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote