Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamNC View Post
I'm definitely going to try this. I'm out of protein anyway and was considering whether to get another weight gainer, or get regular whey protein and add stuff to it. Hopefully this might help. I just find it funny that I seems the have the metabolism from hell, but take medicine for hypothyroidism. Seems contradictory. Oh, and another thing, how do y'all keep up with calories, especially you're cooking and/or mixing things together. I know when I cook a meal, the portions are large, but I have no clue how to come up with a relevant calculation and hit that number consistently.
For you, I would skip the measurements. Eat until you're sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that you've gone over your goals, then have a cookie for dessert.

If you really want to measure than there are websites out there to help. I use myfitnesspal.com whenever I want to measure anything. That's how I added up that shake I suggested for you.

But most of us don't measure things out that often. We've just been doing this long enough to know what we need to eat for our goals. Personally, I'm the exact opposite of you. I can gain weight without a second thought, but I have to really put a lot of effort into losing any fat at all. It's extremely tough for me.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote