I WILL
Max Brawn
Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 2-4 years 2 serious
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Romanian Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
I WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master member

Linden,

I have seen all of your posts and I have kept out of it. Here's the deal, you are getting TONS of great advice. Sometimes when one door closes another one opens. You are worrying about bad stuff, what about the great possibilities? You will never know if you keep questioning and you need to make a decision.

I was once very thin. I asked a lot of questions like you, but it is what you do with that information. You can continue to analyze or get off the fence. I am not saying it to be mean. You are lucky you have all this info at your finger tips. No one here would steer you wrong. They are all trying to help.

I know you are concerned, but you will never achieve that 'look' until you stop worrying what others think. Once you get it in your mind that you don't care what anyone else thinks, modeling jobs, girls, fuller face, a little body fat etc you will get the 'look' you are going for. You may be surprised what new doors will be opened to you.

Put this question in your mind 'how bad do you want it?' When you want it so bad you will have absolutely no doubt in your mind, you won't care what others think and you will reach your goals. I am not saying this to hurt your feelings by any means, but I think you need a little tough love at this point.

MAB Sponsored Athlete

My Website: Nutrition Beast
I WILL is offline   Reply With Quote