IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast
Default 6-8-2013

Hit up that scoop of MM before working shoulders yesterday. There is really nothing new to report as far as the effects go. I see that as good news, though. The consistency of this product is something I've absolutely come to love from it.

Yesterday is a great example of the focus given by MM. Started drinking it while doing dishes and got to the gym around noon. Was there about an hour and right after getting done, drank down a pint of milk and got working on mowing the lawn (push mower, FTW. No pansy riding mowers!). As soon as I got done with that, I cooked my first meal and scarfed it down, grabbed a quick shower, and headed to work. Luckily it was a slow night, but I was doing the majority of the cooking while the boss worked on other stuff. I don't know if it was still the MM working towards the end of the shift (highly doubt it), but it got me through the better part of the day.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote