View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
You shouldn't be cutting. You don't need fat loss, you meed muscle gain.
Oh I know, I had no intention of cutting. I meant in the future, if the fat I'd gained had caused any problems with my modeling job. gaining muscle is obviously my only option here.

Quote:
If you eat properly and add 15 to 20 pounds of muscle you can achieve your desired physique. That will require anywhere from 1.5 years to 5 years depending on your eating habits. In a perfect world about 1.5 years.
By eating habits, do you mean how small or large my surplus is?
As you know I can't use a definite surplus because I have no idea what my maintenance is, I'm eating to satiety like you said, but I'll be aiming for about 2 pounds of weight gain a month, so using that parameter, how many years out of the span you stated would I achieve a body like that?

Quote:
If you weight 135 pounds and don't look the way you want to look, it is not from normal fat levels. It is from not having enough muscle.
agreed.

Quote:
I am speaking from experience, having been 142 in 10th grade and 185 with muscle at the age of 19. In case you think I'm simply a fat old loon who's never been there myself.
As if I'd think that, your experience and advice is what I'll be basing my lifting journey on.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote