View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #16
Off Road
Senior Member
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
 
Off Road's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,606
Reputation: 786994
Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
If someone is able to eat clean while still reaching their goals, then more power to them. If you have limited time, forget that mess. Sometimes after a hard session I'll just go get a pizza from little Caesar's. One pizza is 2200 calories. Too easy.
I completely agree. I tried the chicken and rice diet, but I had to constantly be eating to get all my food down and it got boring as hell. Now I loosen it up and have a cheeseburger, or pizza, or Chinese food after big lifting sessions. I eat pretty strict about 80% of the time, but the other 20% is where I pack in the calories
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote