Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Yesterday, June 8th, 2013

I had shakes through the day, then in the evening I had a little leftover ground beef and a T-bone steak. The steak was delicious.

I like this diet so far. Hunger is a non-issue throughout the day thanks to the protein shakes. My shakes are made up primarily of whey, but I have some casein I toss in there too. Not too much casein though. It's just too expensive.

I'm sick at the moment, so I'm very happy that I'm not on a diet where I have to be hungry. That would probably be too much to handle.

On Thursday morning I weighed 237.3. Friday I had carbs throughout the day and a huge meal of 4 burritos for dinner. Yesterday I ate the stuff listed above, and today I weigh 234. A big part of this is fluid loss, of course, since I'm just now starting to run a deficit, and also because I sweated my ass off last night thanks to being sick, but I'm still ecstatic with those numbers, seeing as I was never hungry at any moment without being able to do something about it if I wanted to.

Get hungry, drink another shake. It's too easy, and the meat in the evenings is just awesome. I'm enjoying lots of bone-in, fatty cuts I've never gotten before, mostly because of price, but when all you eat is meat, you get to splurge a little.

I've got ground beef and 2 ribeyes thawing for tonight. It doesn't get much better than this!
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote