The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Way to sack up and get your work done. Great job.
You bet. Thanks Al.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrwdslv View Post
Yup, good job, gotta love doing singles on squats.. 410, sweet lord, stronggggg!
Thanks ND
Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
Really good pressing. Hope the gut calms down
Thanks Lisa. Doing a lot better today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Never even had 410 on my back so no idea how wrecked you must have been after making the rep! At least you were smart enough to have the bars in place (I've seen lots of guys who are not!) AND you made the single, mission accomplished
Thanks Kuyt. I always have those bars there, never know when things might go bad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
BIG squats Brute!
Thanks Jen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Change in diet? Fill me in as I must have missed something. Big pressing

I'm spoiled witness non slip benches with the crew. They are also wide

Hope the next sash is an "A"
THanks Jim. Right now I've cut out all junk and eating whole foods, whey, and BCAAs only. Its the only way I can get control back sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workouts Brute! Strong squatting, not racking it made me smile, must have used every ounce of juice! Keep on crushing everything bud!!!
Thanks Hunter. I used everything I had, and I really didn't think I could attempt to walk it in with the wraps on.

Brutal training today. I still feel like ass.

1 hour olympic lifts training class. Covered the snatch and clean and jerk, focusing on the explosive pull at the hip for the snatch at upper thighs for the clean. My god I'm out of shape.

2.5 hours strongman training.

Axle C&P
Worked up to 200 for a single. I have plenty of strength here, the technique is what kills me.

Kegs

Stones

Yoke - just me screwing around with 365, no real weight on it, just having fun.