View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 06:46 PM   #14
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
If you even need to do them at all, that is.
Yeah I guess. Although with my tendencies I don't think I'll be able to stand more than 5 pounds of fat! haha

Quote:
I'm generally not a fan of teens cutting, but you know what you want and you've accepted that you may not be able to add muscle quite as fast if you're trying to minimize fat.
Thats another thing I don't understand. It said the body can only produce 2 pounds of muscle a month maximum, and thats in the first year.
So why would going over that number in the body weight you gain a month? Surely if you go over that to say going 3 pounds a month, you'll just have an extra pound of fat every month.

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with that, as long as you give yourself a chance to get some muscle before you worry about any cutting.

And when and if you do cut, keep lifting heavy. That's what will allow you to keep the most muscle.
Yeah as I said it'll be probably around 4 months in. If I do them.

I'm still very unsure about all of this though. My mind and thoughts are going to hold me back I know it.

I'm trying my absolute hardest to put this fear at the back of my mind but its so difficult.

I just can' envisage everything going right.

With this cutting thing, what about people who do sports?

They eat enough food and maintain their weight, but burn fat by doing exercise...I don't see how that could be detrimental to their growth.

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 06-08-2013 at 06:54 PM.
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote