View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #8
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
Haha, you are REALLY over thinking this. Cutting a little fat isn't going to have any negative effect on your physical development or stunt your growth. There is a HUGE difference between running a small calorie deficit for a little while and starving yourself, just like there's a huge difference between running a slow bulk and stuffing yourself with everything you see.

Try to remember one of the things I keep telling you; Commit to your program, give it time to work, then adjust according to your results. You're not trying to become a powerlifter or be the biggest, baddest dude on the football team. You're going for a certain look, and if you don't maximize every little ounce of muscle then that's ok.

Like I said, lift heavy, get stronger, eat a little extra to give your body the chance to grow and you'll be happy with your results.

I guess your right. As long as it won't stunt my growth then that fine I guess.

If I end up cutting after 3-5 months of bulking, it'd be 2-4 weeks of it, so I suppose that wouldn't be drastic enough to stunt my growth
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote