View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
8/6 Strongman Summer Challenge

I kicked ass today. My first comp above amateur and Im very happy about my performance.

#1 Car carry (like a yoke but you walk inside a car eith thick straps on your shoulders) weight about 3-400kg, it was all hell to get it off the ground and worse to walk with it. Very unstable and nobody finished the full 15m.
I got it about 3-4m for a 3rd or 4th place. Hurt my schoulder bad on this from a band slipping

#2 Car Flip - one flip, placed 2nd with 13s or something like that.

#3 Conans Circle - 300kg - This i Sucked ass at. Lost balance after just a few metres and dropped it. Felt easy enough but i need more training on this. Dunno what I placed.

#4 Arm over Arm with a 13ton truck - Placed 2nd, easy money.

#5 Human Wheelbarrow - 8 people - Placed 2nd. Only me and one other guy managed to even get it of the ground. Walked with it for 8m.

#6 Circus DB - 65-70kg - Another disaster. Only got one approved lift. But had it oh 3 times. Need to work on my press! Dont know how i placed.
Kicked ass man! On a role.

Glad to see you are improving each time out.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote