View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #16
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleurplaay View Post
What I mean to say is that these studies (the best studies we have on how much protein is required) only measured protein eaten and did not take into account absorbability or protein quality, yet they found that a certain point more protein is no longer better.
yes, you already said this. you don't understand the point i made before if you're repeating this.

Quote:
most people consume plenty even after taking into account the 'loss' (if you will call it that) of protein due to low PDCAA scores.
i don't believe this is necessarily the case.

Quote:
Nutritional science is not for everyone.
again, you pretty much said this already. and again, a list of protein sources that shows the most efficient sources is hardly "nutritional science." it doesn't require much thought or effort to just look at a brief list of foods.
by the way, you're the one who keeps referring to "most studies" and "90% of studies" while criticizing a protein chart as too scientific lol
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote