skids
Max Brawn
Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Meat, Milk,
skids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dray View Post
Strong session, skids.

5 straight sets of 5 squats? Oh hell no, lol. But if that's your poison, and it's working, all the better then.

Do you always do underhand bb rows? And do you find they're better in some way?
Gidday Dray, Yeah I might be doing the 5x5 system wrong , I don't know, but it works for me. " Lift Heavy Arse Weights"

Yeah I prefer underhand grip barbell rows because if I do normally overhand grip rows I seem to just bump up my biceps and barely hit my Lats. I find them easier on my low back as well because I'm not horizontal with the floor. The motion is a bit shorter but my lats get hit very hard. To get the best out of them you are supposed to do one arm rows as well because it works your lats from another angle but I was getting tired and missed them. Fat Gripz are the go as well, take your arms right out of the equation. Cheers mate, Nath.
skids is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links