Thread: Selfie fun
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #18
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post

Your daughters boyfriend at school in the hall before he has met you talks smack thinking he is ganster, and will impress little Bendi Barbette.

"Your Dad has rules for me?" "I make my own rules!" " Your Dad better not get tell me anything."

A primered painted Honda Civic with three wrinkled fenders, and one window that works rolls into the driveway at the Barbells house. A skinny Emo kid with far too much boxers showing out of the back of his pants gets out of the one door that works properly. A fresh henna tribal tat on his left arm bone wraps nearly the circumfrence of his arm.

The kid see's the curtains move as one eye peers out. A flood of badass hormornes rushes through him as he prepares to assert his Alpha dominance.
His scapula spread stretching his skin with no discernable difference to the casual observer. He waddles to the door keeping his pants just clinging to his protruding hip bones.

The kid knocks on the door hard letting the people inside know that, HE IS THERE.

Mr. Bar ask his Daughter if that is her friend, Shank, outside banging on the door?

Mr. Bar reaches the door as more knocking insues. He opens the door so fast and fills the void with his body that the kid, Shank, does not even notice he is now knocking on Mr. Bars sternum.

The kid looks up and sees the face of his doom. He unknowingly continues to knock, and his mouth slowly falls open. The sound of his ego deflating is audible.

Mr, Bar palms the hand that is knocking on his sternum and holds the closed fist. He looks him in the eye, and says these are my rules.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote