Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Nice Crew leg day Jim You keep up with that cardio and you will be at my weight or less in no time at all!!!
Thanks Birthday Boy! Definitely would be nice to be 200-205. I got this Rich!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Just catching up on a few days posts here..... Firstly, who is the skinny dude in the picture with your wife and daughter!!! haha just kidding Jim, hope you guys had a great day, two nice deloads thrown In there also,
P.s lifting at 4.30am???? You sir, are nuts!!
Dang, she's cheating with some Hunk!

Being nuts is a ore-requisite here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Getting hardcore in here Jim, and I know you will win. Cardio and core work never hurts, especially with all your strengths.
Thanks Ben!! Instinct is telling me to do this. I just have a feeling this time I'm going to do it, and it's perfect timing really. I have abdoms today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Love me some early morning training. Might start it again in September. Good job, Jim. Keep working hard!
Thanks Dave!! I remember just a few years ago early AM lifting was frowned upon. people seemed to be convinced you had to have a pre-wo meal in you a couple of hours before.
Bench: 275 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1251 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 295 lbs
Deadlift: 515 lbs
Total: 1305 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote