Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #505
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron-peasant View Post
Bbod, first i would like to say thanks, I used your 4 day power muscle burn workout for my first year of lifting and had great results (added 20lbs). My questions is I was going to try a few powerlifting competitions and was wondering if this workout is good to train for them? I enjoyed it so much my first year I wanted to go back to it. And if it is good to use is there anyway to squeeze rack pulls into it?
Glad to hear it!

Really any workout in which you are adding both strength and size is good for you right now.

As far as rack pulls, I would alternate deadlifts one week with rack pulls the next. Alternating is something I did many years, and is a good way to fit in bonus lifts.

Good luck!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote