View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #29
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Did I?

No, but you told me to speak to speak to like minded people and thats what they told me. The bodybuilders, the people that do stay lean year round.

Youv'e also always been the one to help me in PM's, telling me about people who do what I want to do and to check them out. People that stay lean all the time.
They use the 1-2 pounds a month parameter.

You told me I could do it and that I could stay lean. You said you do it yourself.

Youv'e spent the last few months telling me I can do this, whilst keeping my moddeling job,which would mean I would be needing to gain only minimal fat to do so.
Everyone youv'e pointed me towards that achieved what I want to achieve goes by the rule of 1-2 pounds a month, for steady muscle gain, with minimal fat.

Now when everybody's criticizing and taking the piss out of me and my question(s), your insinuating the same as them , that I'm an idiot for thinking I could stay lean, when it was you thats helped me believe I can do this while staying lean in the first place.

You knew how I was approaching this, I'd told everyone time and time again that I was shooting for 1-2 pounds of bodyweight a month, so knowing my goal to stay lean, why didn't you tell me this?

Anyway, it must be minimal fat at 1-2 pounds a month. If its a 2 to 1 ratio of fat to muscle gain, muscle been the higher number, then thats barley any fat at all each month.

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 06-03-2013 at 04:37 PM.
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote