Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT55 View Post
Just back from the gym! First up, screwed up with the video, forgot the card at home! BUT you guys were spot on with the advice. Got my stomach full of air, tightened everything as hard as I could and blew past last weeks weights! Also, getting the belt buckle parallel to the floor is a good tip, but I ended up with the weight forward on my toes on a few reps. I guess that's going to get better with practice. My knees are going too far forward too I think. Anyway, it was noticeably easier to get out of the hole. Thanks to ye all, and I'll try to get a video on Wednesday
Remember, facing your belt towards the ground is just a technique thought. You don't want to do it at the expense of other things, and it'll only work if you keep your chest up while you do it, because that's what creates the arch. A good arch will actually stop you right near parallel if you're strong enough to hold it when you get there.

It's awesome to hear that everything seems to be working for you. As for your knees, I'll withold advice until I can see a video.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote