View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #17
kitarpyar
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindenGarcia18 View Post
Well thats what I mean. The whole Idea of bulking up and cutting, doesn't apply to them.
I thought that was the only way to do it (granted there are other variables we've already addressed in my other posts.)
David Hayes (or any top notch athlete) didnt build their physique overnight. Years of consistent hard work leads to that point. You dont "need" to bulk or cut if you plan on gaining 1/4 pound a month. Gain 3 lbs per year for 6-7 years (roughly the length of their amateur career), and that's a 20 lbs gain by the time they debut as a pro.

In short - you dont need to bulk or cut, and you can gain muscle while gaining only minimal fat. Just be aware it takes a lot of time (read years).
kitarpyar is offline   Reply With Quote