View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 06:27 PM   #27
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
This might sound sappy, but every time I read it I feel connected and re-grounded to the iron. Though I don't follow his routine, his simplicity is challenging and his passion motivating.
Not sappy, I know just what you mean.

Lately, all I think about is getting stronger, and pushing more weight. Do another set at top weight. Push a couple more rest pause reps. Pull one more dead, you can do it.

Thats not a middle age crisis hitting. Thats just me wanting to challenge myself to get better, and not settle for a Planet Fitness attitude.

I want to scream loud, and breathe heavy with a loaded bar on my back, or hanging from my hands. I want more weight overhead, and I want to push it clean.

Luckily for me, I'm wasted from this weeks work, or I would be back out in the garage screwing around.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote