Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Hi Emeka...I had a question anyway...so here are two instead:

As a youngster did you ever consider that you may become a bodybuilder further down the line?

Do you have a particular muscle group that lags or takes a lot more work to develop? If so, which muscle group is it and how have you tackled the issue and with what sort of success?
Lol! Hey strong fingers!!

As a youngin I had absolutely no idea I would be into bbing. I was a sports fanatic like most kids and bbing had zero visibility where I grew up. My first sports love was basketball, I was good at football but not passionate about it, and I played all other sports (soccer, baseball, track & field).

I didn't realized that I wanted to body build until I graduated college and even still I didn't want to get up on nobody's stage, I just wanted to look good. People used to ask me and this was my response "I want to look good, not nasty" Now I am having to eat those words. lol

I kinda wish I would have had a clue that I would find myself on stage bbing and competing because I would have kept my body tattoo free! No a big deal tho, my tattoos, I have 2, are easily covered with tan on show day and do not take away from my physique, I think lol

Honestly, my body has developed pretty evenly throughout my competitive career. My critique at each show has been to get bigger, more mass, more thickness, etc. The thing that I do feel like may be lagging is my conditioning. Although its not a bodypart it is very essential to achieving that look of completeness.

I am currently working on that aspect of my physique now. My coach and I are happy with my off season improvements and would like to see my bodyfat dropping. So we are working on some techniques now so that we know how to approach my contest prep in August. Some thing we have tried are changing foods, adding cardio, lessening food, changing training, etc. Trying a lot to see what works and what doesn't so that we don't waste precious prep time trying to figure it out.

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote