View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:21 AM   #2
Dray
5/3/1 ... sort of
Max Brawn

Fav Exercise: strict press
Fav Supp: whey & fish oil
Dray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite member

Filled (aka stuffed), with whatever you like, but make it tasty, then baked. Om nom. -- alternatively, rolled with stuff instead; sometimes referred to as a pinwheel, IIRC. --

Coated with mustard, grated cheese and flour and milk and fresh herbs, etc., then baked. Om nom nom.

Chopped up or shredded, then eaten as part of a flavoursome stir-fry of choice, or maybe thai green/red curry (which has coconut: winning), just for example.

Marinated and grilled.

Deep- or even shallow-fried, after being brined (w/ other flavours) for ages, then soaked in buttermilk for a while too, and coated in well-seasoned flour (e.g., cayenne and garlic and onion powders is a good start). Typically, you'll want the dem titties in bite-size pieces or strips.

Cut in half, then each half beaten to death and beyond, and coated for to make a schnitzel. Again, make sure there's plenty of flavour.

Just off the top of my head. And really, I prefer chicken thighs, or wings, truth be told.

Last edited by Dray; 05-29-2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: oh yeah, there's that too...
Dray is online now   Reply With Quote