View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:21 AM   #2
Dray
Max Brawn
Points: 10,100, Level: 67 Points: 10,100, Level: 67 Points: 10,100, Level: 67
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: bench press
Dray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master member

Filled (aka stuffed), with whatever you like, but make it tasty, then baked. Om nom. -- alternatively, rolled with stuff instead; sometimes referred to as a pinwheel, IIRC. --

Coated with mustard, grated cheese and flour and milk and fresh herbs, etc., then baked. Om nom nom.

Chopped up or shredded, then eaten as part of a flavoursome stir-fry of choice, or maybe thai green/red curry (which has coconut: winning), just for example.

Marinated and grilled.

Deep- or even shallow-fried, after being brined (w/ other flavours) for ages, then soaked in buttermilk for a while too, and coated in well-seasoned flour (e.g., cayenne and garlic and onion powders is a good start). Typically, you'll want the dem titties in bite-size pieces or strips.

Cut in half, then each half beaten to death and beyond, and coated for to make a schnitzel. Again, make sure there's plenty of flavour.

Just off the top of my head. And really, I prefer chicken thighs, or wings, truth be told.

Last edited by Dray; 05-29-2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: oh yeah, there's that too...
Dray is offline   Reply With Quote