Old 05-27-2013, 07:20 PM   #744
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member

Thanks Steve. I decided to for go the workout today as I did some yardio and then spent a few hours cleaning and reconfiguring the Dog House.

After the picture, I reconfigured the Smith to be able to make use of the 400+ lbs of standard plates I have and fixed the vertical leg press to use the 500 + lbs of Olympic plates, which will keep me from lugging plates across the room. I am tired now, and need some more meds. Pray the plants would hurry up and stop pollinating so I can get back to normal.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote