View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #2745
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Very very strong working big_swede ... hopefully that injury is just an outer one ... keep smashing the wts. buddy ...
Thanks mr.ravi. Outer it was, feeling fine and I can flex hard without much pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
How's your arm feeling, doing??? Hope it's healing up well and isn't anything major !!!
Doing almost 100%, must have been a outer damage and Iam thankful for that.

Start rant -

Only got to train 2 times last week. Thats very well on occasion but it looks like this week will turn out quite the same. Im in school and leaving at 06.00 and return at 5, then the mrs works alot of evening so Im home with the kids. This means not gym. This is really good for me actually, I have not rested properly in years. The hard part is mentally, I need to train to conquer my demons and stay calm and focused in other areas of life. Im starting to feel my demons from all this lazy time and it's not a good feeling. Only thing to do is to suck it up, stop complaining and dominate the few sessions I can get in.

Stop rant -

Wednesday I will do heavy ass low rack pulls, and it will be PB's. SFW MAB!!!