Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Upper body day. I did a little pushing, but my shoulder didn't feel great so I fell back on some machines and a little upper back and triceps work to keep me strong.

Bench press-
45 x a bunch
95 x a bunch
135x a bunch

Switch to EFS multi-grip swiss log bar-
125 x 8
215 with slingshot x 10
175 to a 2 board x 8
175 to a 2 board x 8

My shoulder wasn't feeling too hot at this point, so I decided to call it a day with the free weights.

Chest press machine-
Can't remember what weight I used. Who cares, it's just a machine anyways, but I did 2 sets with it.

Row machine-
I used the one where your hands go slightly up as you extend your arms. Again, 2 sets.

I finished up with 3 supersets of rope extensions and face pulls.

It was a frustrating day. I was REALLY looking forwards to doing some equipped benching while I had access to a real gym, but it looks like that's not going to happen. It's for the best, I guess, because having access to a full gym allows me to work around my injuries much better than I could at home. I hate machines, but you can't argue their worth when it comes to injuries and continuing to train.

Monday will be the big day. I'll be squatting in a power rack for the first time with my full gear. I'm REALLY hoping I can get a new PR on squat, but It'll be fun just to squat without having to worry about killing myself.

Whatever happens, it's going to be fun.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote