Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Nice looking squats. Your quads really stand out. Great volume.
Thanks Fen! Now, to get the rest of the bawd to equally stand out. Working hard on it and stepping out of my comfort zone. This year is going to be epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Three words I couldn't be happier to read In this log

Well done Jim
Thanks Alan! Indeed, music to my ears and I am of course grateful to be able to do it. Marching onward to triple 405!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
So the real Squatter is back ... Awesome volume super Jim ... Makes it looks so easy ... Great strength brother ... that 20 repper looks brutal after all those squats reps ... keep up the great work buddy ...
Haha - thanks Ravi! Good to feel like I did in the good old days! 20 repper wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was, as the 1st rep felt heavy lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
Really strong squatting Jim. Maybe you could rep them and we could get a discount? I am in!
Thanks Lisa!! I would indeed be a rep for them! I swear by it and I'm pretty sure it is a big part of all of this. That stuff is a godsend to us older lifters and makes me feel like a much younger lifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workout Super Jim! Lots and lots of squats there bud! Nice to see you throwing the heavy stuff around again and feeling good! Killed it bud!!!
Thanks Jay!! It felt damn good buddy. Really happy I was able to refrain from doing a single like I would have in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
The JimGym has finally seen the heavy squats again! Awesome Jim, glad to see you are feeling well and things are piecing together for you.
Thanks Palmer! Using my brain and listening to my body for once is helping. New supps and diet changes complete the puzzle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Holy Moly on all those squats!
Your work capacity is through the roof.
Thanks OR. I have faith in the process this time, and know if I put in the work with reps, all will work out just fine. So far, the theory is right!
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote