CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Are you going to be doing any form of resistance training, say even bodyweight stuff? Or is it all baseball, running, etc?

What is your height and weight? That will help a bit. I know you are very lean, and it probably would do you good to run 300 to 500 calories above maintenance just to help keep your strength and energy up while training for baseball. You definitely don't want to undereat.

As long as you are in good shape - able to run and sprint and all the other activities required of you for the sport - I would be eating more than maintenance. Undereating can cause a strength loss and give you fatigue.

More questions - are you naturally lean, and what are your normal eating habits like?
my average morning and night look as follows 3x20 push ups 3x20 reverse crunches and some exercises for pitching its a program for pitchers called pitchers ten it involves using therapeutic(i believe i spelled that wrong lol) band work and some light weight shoulder exercises which has a 5lb. limit so im not doing any heavylifting. I am naturally lean and 5'10 150 pounds i think i mentioned before i went from 129 to 155 in about 6 months which shows my eating habits were poor most of that were beginner gains now my weight stays between 147-150. I am in very good shape all our pitchers have to run a 1/2 mile in 65 seconds and i naturally love peanut butter,milk, almonds etc. when i go on my bulk this time im tracking calories bro im gonna go all out and do it right
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote