Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #469
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio View Post
forgot to get my bench filmed but here is my squat, could I get a formcheck please?
thats 89kg on the bar and I weight 79-80

I'm still not allowed to post links yet

youtu.be/8kw9xnRyXxI
Couple of tips:

1) You do not want a thumbless grip. If you roll forward at all because of an off rep that bar can roll right over your head. There have been guys who were knocked out from that very thing.

A tight grip creates a tight upper back. This helps you to stay more upright on hard reps.

2) You are forcing your hips back unnaturally before you descend. It's just a little bit, but it is causing you to lean forward before you squat. This is a common form flaw. Let the hips go back naturally as you squat. It will help you remain more upright.

Other than that your base is there. Good work.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote