Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

So it's been a few days since I've logged, or trained, for that matter. This is because of my shoulder, and also because my family is leaving today to go home for 9 days. It's going to be amazing to just relax, sleep in, and not shave a single time for 10 days.

But don't worry! I've already got myself set up with a gym to train in while I'm down there. Some friends of ours back home started their own gym, and they are even powerlifting friendly. I'm taking all of my gear, since I don't get to train in a gym with my gear very often. I'm even bringing my slingshot to protect my still healing shoulder.

Hopefully I'll train tomorrow. I'm going to do some deadlifting, then go from there based on how my shoulder feels.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote