The Badass
Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Hang in there Badass! You are getting stronger. Pretty gutsy to go after it every time too after missing it already. That mentality will help you get bettter and better.

On those bench, you just lose a little tightness on the way down and make the lift harder than it should be. Try to stay wicked tight all the way through the movement. I mean TIGHT. SO tight nothing moves except your arms, so tight it hurts. Also grip the bar hard, like you're trying to bend it down toward your feet. That'll help you stay tight, but also keep your elbows tucked too. Think about pulling it down even though that's not what you are actually doing.

Rock on warrior.

Nice hair too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Jace, you're doing some seriously strong work here. Very good job. Your lower body strength in particular is impressive. Keep up the great job!
Thank you both! Yeah, I got some wicked legs....but I really want my chest and arms to catch up to my thighs and calves. LMAO
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote